Outlook on the Web
Outlook 2016 for Mac
MailScout for Microsoft Outlook®
Simply better emails. Subject templates, recommendations, access to e-mail guidelines and more!
- Add prefixes to the email subject at the click of a mouse to help the recipient better understand relevance and urgency. For example, [ACTION], [INFO] etc.
- Create your own prefixes for classification by topic, e.g. [Offer123], [Project123], [Ticket123]
- classify e-mails as confidential or private with one click adding [C] or [P] to the subject
- quickly insert frequently used subjects and phrases like 'Shall we have lunch together today?'
- have your favorite icons at your fingertip.
Information on calculated time that recipients will need to read the email and number of recipients to keep your emails short and to the point
Individual recommendations based on your organization's email culture when using Reply All, Forward or sending e-mails to CC recipients and distribution lists
Direct Access to corporate guidelines
InboxTime provides instant access to relevant information of your organization about the use of email. This can include recommendations and guidelines about e-mail efficiency, privacy, private use of e-mail, signatures, brand communication, e-mail trainings etc. This way your Outlook users have instant access and therefore increased knowledge of relevant recommendations and policies.
Please note: The trial version contains examples of email policies to help you understand how this area is used by our customers. The section is intended to provide your own content here in a central location within Outlook. If you have not yet defined guidelines for your company for individual topics (eg private use of e-mails), we are happy to provide you with templates or predefined content or develop them together with you.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us. We're here to help!
Install our free of charge trial version to discover what MailScout can do for you.
Follow these steps to install the add-in:
In Outlook click File > Manage add-Ins.
On the Manage Add-Ins screen, click the + symbol above the table.
Select Add from URL
Distinguished and funded by the state of Baden- Württemberg
Chosen as “BEST OF IT” innovation by Initiative Mittelstand
A result of our partnership with the Fraunhofer Institute for Environmental, Safety and Energy Technology UMSICHT